Saturday, February 9, 2013

ABOUT ME


For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved design. Interiors, architecture, fashion, events. If it’s well designed, I’m hooked.

I began my career in event planning, helping to create experiences for people that aimed to transform and inspire. My passion for the aesthetic element of these events led me to seek a richer education and understanding of design. 

In 2006 I attended the Decorative Arts program at the Boston Architectural College. I then began my journey in interior design. Working for a talented designer, I was immersed in the practical elements of the design process, and learned the techniques of the trade.

After taking some time off to focus on being a mother, I have now started my own business.  I hope to help people solve their design issues and revitalize their spaces to improve functionality, comfort and overall beauty.  

I am passionate about living life surrounded by what you love, and I aspire to bring this passion to all my clients.